The response to this event has been overwhelming. Almost 90 people have either accepted the invite or shown interest in attending. That far exceeds our grandest hopes and shows the cycling community’s unwavering support for this family in their time of need.
To ensure a smooth event please note the following details:
– Departure time: We will roll-out from Unanderra at 7am sharp. Aim to arrive 10 mins early as there will be a pre-ride briefing before we leave
– Route: You can view the route here http://www.strava.com/routes/21175353. Please familiarise yourself with the route. If you know how then upload it to your bike computer so you can follow the route as we go
– Pace: This will be a no-drop ride. We will accommodate all riding abilities, ages, clubs, etc. It is an inclusive event
– Safety: At all times safety will be our number 1 priority. Obey all road rules, be polite, look out for each other
– This event is NOT a fundraiser. I want to call that out specifically. You will not be asked for a financial donation. Simply by attending you will do your bit to raise the spirits of the Scruton family
Thanks in advance for your support. See you on the day.
Details are in the flyer below. Come for a ride. Come for a coffee. Come and say Gday and go for a ride with your mates afterwards. Just come along