Jealous of friends enjoying beautiful riding in Adelaide at the moment? Want a few days of cycling bliss? No better way to achieve this than a few days climbing bergs and chatting with club mates in Berridale.
The dates are 21st to 24th February, 2019. Accomodation is at the Cottonwood Lodge. Extra details as follows:
- All meals are provided
- The first ride will commence at 1pm on Thursday 21st February 2019.
- Last ride Sunday 24th February 2019. You will have plenty of time to complete the ride, clean up, have lunch, and head off home at your leisure
- If you wish to arrive on the 20th February, this is quite OK
- A support vehicle is provided to all cyclists, and can carry 3 bikes
- A race is conducted on Beloki Mountain. I’m the handicapper just like last year. Prizes are on offer
- The cost of the stay for 3 nights, twin accommodation, all meals is $90 PP per night
- This weekend is open to all club & non club riders, family and friends, as well as members of eXsight tandems Illawarra. You are most welcome to pass on this email to your fellow cycling friends.
If you need any more convincing, you can read about the 2018 event here.
If you are interested then please contact Terry Wall on email@example.com. Numbers are looking strong so don’t delay if you’re keen to join the fun.