Its’ that time of the year again. The Ken Dinnerville Memorial Handicap is now in it’s 60th year of racing. As past participants we thought we would let you know that entries open tomorrow, so don’t miss out. As always this event is quick to sell out with only 200 entries available. Find the details for entry below:
- Entries will open 9:00am on Tuesday 30th May 2017.
- To enter online you will need your username, password, membership number and credit card details to be able to enter. If you do not know your login details please contact Cycling Australia before 8:55am 30th May 2017. Entry is not complete until you have received a confirmation email.
- Entries will also be taken over the phone on (02) 9738 5850 (only one entry per phone call), riders must provide their full name and phone number. Once quota has been met CNSW will call back to collect payment information. Payment must be made on 30th May 2017 or else entry will be void.
- 10 Names maximum on a waiting list. Entry taken 1 at a time
- Fax, in person, post, or email entries will be accepted by Cycling NSW staff, HOWEVER these entries will not be processed until all phone calls have been processed (the event will most likely sell out before these entries are accepted).
Interschools Cycling Championships
Posted on October 1, 2017 by Ilawarra Cycle Club
Illawarra Cycle Club had three representatives compete and medal in all colours at the NSW/ACT Interschool Cycling Championships at Lansdowne Park. It was a very hot day and riders had to endure the heat, dust and strong gusty winds. Congratulations to Tane Mathews O’Brien (Yr.Read more