The event will occur on 16-Aug-20 and it will be the 63rd running of this historic event.
Planning is well under way for the Ken Dinnerville. The race will be the first major State Open post COVID-19 so the Committee is excited about the likely interest in our flagship race. With any luck we can get a full compliment of 200 riders. Some key points in relation to this race:
- The race will be on the morning of Sunday 16-Aug-20
- Like last year, it will be on Goulburn’s Breadalbane circuit
- Entries opened via CyclingNSW on 26-Jun-20
- A Facebook event has been created. To stay across the latest developments be sure to respond to the event
- The club is seeking a handful of volunteers to help make the race happen. If you can assist with any of these roles please make contact a Committee member by Friday 3-Jul-20. The vacant positions are:
- One (1) Race Director
- Three (3) Traffic Controllers
- One (1) to assist with setting up, sign on and pack up
- Someone with a van or ute to take two tables plus the club sun shelter to and from the race
- Possibly helpers to organize and run a BBQ. It is yet to be determined if the BBQ will be needed
Volunteers will receive a contribution to cover fuel and other expenses incurred on the day. Like everyone we are super excited about the prospect of racing again!