I hope everyone is safe, well and dry!
Over the months of April/May and August/September 2022 AusCycling will be holding the National Club Cycling Esports Series.
This series is an opportunity for ICC members to pit themselves against other club riders from across Australia on the streets of various Zwift worlds.
The series will be a points-based competition and Club points will be an accumulation of all points scored by members based on their club.
To be eligible to participate:
- Riders must be aged 17+. AusCycling will not be be providing exemptions to this – sorry Junior members ☹.
- Riders will be required to hold a current AusCycling Lifestyle or Race – All Discipline or Off-Road membership.
- Riders MUST be a financial member of the IRL (in real life) club (primary or secondary) they are registered to for the series.
The current race schedule is listed below however, race start times have not been provided yet:
- Tuesday 19th April
- Tuesday 26th April
- Tuesday 3rd May
- Tuesday 10th May
- Tuesday 17th May
- Tuesday 24th May
- Thursday 25th August
- Thursday 1st September
- Thursday 8th September
- Thursday 15th September
- Thursday 22nd September
- Thursday 29th September
If you are interested in participating please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the following details:
- Given name
- AusCycling membership number
- Zwift racing category (A, B, C or D)
- Zwiftpower profile name (if you don’t have a Zwiftpower account get in touch and I can help you out)
- Email address
- Mobile number (AusCycling require this in order to contact podium placers for post-race protocols).
Feel free to drop me an email if you’d like any more information.